The critics may tell you that December is the month of giving, but after a busy October I would challenge anyone to tell me that the true month of giving in Las Vegas isn’t October. This month has been filled with a variety of worthwhile events that support wonderful causes across the Valley. However, I have my list of favorite charitable events in October and they are:
- 2nd Annual Kickoff Your Heels Luncheon to benefit the Shriners Hospitals for Children Open
- HELP of Southern Nevada’s Tea, Trends & Tranquility
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Las Vegas’ Sneaker Ball celebrating today’s youth
- 2nd Annual Harvest for Hope to benefit Communities In Schools of Nevada
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Las Vegas’ 41st Annual Boys Nite Out
Granted you can’t support all of them, but discover your passion and then donate your time and dollars to make a difference in our community. It will definitely make you feel better and it just might make someone else’s year!
“No one has ever become poor by giving.” – Anne Frank